Criterion #4: Reading and Writing Activity #13: Activity XIII: Written Speech Analysis (EduBlog post)

I am a BTS fan, their songs and dances are incredible, and the meaning is better. So reading this speech was something honorable, because it was amazing. The objective of this speech was to let the young people know that they have to be proud of themselves and that their mistakes are part of them too. The speech was really organized. He explained everything in a way that we couldn’t get lost and understand everything. He makes it personal when he talks about his personal experience and when he introduces himself. To appeal to a young person he brings out their songs and campaign, but also with his personal experience he could make the young people relate to him. He ends the speech introducing himself, because he asks some questions, what is your name? What excites you? So he asked the questions himself so that the young people could then ask themselves. In order for us to understand what he said, he tries to give examples and tries to relate us to him so that we could stand up for ourselves. I love the speech, it makes perfect sense and I feel that they are so good  to the people. They help them and trust them.